SERVPRO® Cleanup & Restoration
SERVPRO of Gettysburg/Adams County professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging situations and are available around-the-clock. SERVPRO of Gettysburg/Adams County professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training.
Excessive amounts of mold and certain types of mold may present health concerns.
Water damages can cause mold growth in your home or business, therefore it is important to have your water damages cleaned promptly and professionally.
Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold
- Strong, musty odors
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth
- Excessive humidity